Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!

Today is America's birthday...how are  you celebrating?


This is how my sister-in-law started her day....yoga on the deck.


This is how I started my day....trimming HSTs.

Photo taken by Roberto - view of Space Mountain from California Grill
Later today we will head to the Town Center for 4th of July activities, music by Freddy Pink and fireworks!  In the meantime, each of us has a different plan on how to spend the day....fishing, sewing, reading, exploring...

Have an amazing 4th of July!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. While my guys fished, I spent the day quilting, quilting, quilting :) trying my hand at FMQ. Between my lack of skill, and my "frustration" wanting to "help," the end product was not very pretty. But...I have decided that with (lots more) practice, I may actually get the hang of it. Three days and counting...

    ReplyDelete