Friday, July 1, 2011

Getting Ready

Yesterday was a rainy day here which would have been a perfect opportunity for sewing, but we are expecting company tomorrow, so instead the day was spent in town buying supplies.

Quilting in the Country
I'm in charge of the supply buying while the family sees a movie...I prefer this distribution of activities....it's quicker and easier.....but the best part....it allows me to make a side trip to the LQS;-)


I discovered Quilting in the Country last summer, and I try to visit whenever I'm in the neighborhood.  I usually find items that are unique to the area such as this book on historic Montana quilts.


Jane also stocks a great selection of Kaffe Fassett fabrics which I need to supplement my fabric stash if I'm ever going to make that Kaffe Dear Jane that's on my list ;-)

Now to quickly clean and prepare for company so I can also have time to get some shoo fly blocks made.

Have an amazing weekend!!!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the colors in the Kaffe Fassett's fabrics. Bold and beautiful!!!

    Counting down the days and trying not to panic at all that remains to be done ;-)

    ReplyDelete