Monday, July 12, 2010

Crosses

While I was in Montana, I made this fun cross block from Heather's scraps and leftover fabric from the Siggy Swap.


I joined V's 15 Minutes Play and posted about my fifteen minutes of playtime making this.  It's a great place to play and share.  Check it out.


My Dad gave me this cross for our Montana home.



I love it...especially the turquoise beads in the center.  We were trying to find the best place to hang it...


...but my Dad found the perfect spot!  On another cross ;-)

I had to say goodbye to Montana for a while.....hello to Florida....and the heat.  But it's good to be home.

Have an amazing day!!!



1 comment:

  1. Welcome back home! Thanks for sharing all your Montana photos with us. Such a beautiful place. Love your 15 minutes of play!

    ReplyDelete