Friday, October 15, 2010

Another Quickie

Here's another quick post.  I had planned to finish my Ugly Fabric quilt top to show for Sew and Tell Friday, but that didn't happen....my temperamental car had other ideas for how I was to spend my time today;-)


I'm off to our annual Moore Family Reunion in Mississippi!!!  Now that my sister is a quilting convert, I imagine we will spend most of the weekend discussing fabrics, projects, blogs, etc.  I am prepared...got a stash of magazines to read, fabric related gifts to give, and hand sewing projects to share!!!  Michelle, here I come ;-)

I'll do the random number generator thing for the giveaway when I return.  If you haven't entered yet, it's not too late.  Click here for the giveaway post.

Have an amazing weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment