Thursday, February 23, 2012

Musings

Thanks for the moral support provided yesterday!


I actually did a little bit of sewing today, and if I finish hand stitching the binding tonight, I may have a quilt to share tomorrow!


I took KT's advice and painted my toenails purple (aren't they purdy?!) which really lifted my spirits.  It really is the little things.


Speaking of little things, I have quite a few baby quilts to make.  I've been hoarding fabric waiting for inspiration to strike, but I'm running out of time.  Luckily, Alissa's book arrived earlier than scheduled, and I know inspiration will be found inside!



Malka's new line of fabric for a Florida quilt.....



Stack of cute cowboy fabric for a Montana quilt....


Soft flannel fabric for a Washington quilt....


Shot cottons ordered to make a quilt in these colors....

Source: redheart.com via Rene' on Pinterest

Kona solids ordered to make a quilt similar to this crocheted afghan.

Think I'll be busy for a little while?
Happy stitching!

7 comments:

  1. It all looks good, especially the purple toes! Can't wait to see the quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The afgan is sooo beautiful! The quilt version will surely be equally so. I love those colors. And yay for the purple toes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You WILL be busy. And they're all gorgeous projects! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have some lovely projects in store. Your toes look great! Nothing like pretty toes to make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well...if purple toenails and all those beautiful fabrics don't help, I don't know what will! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As usual, I love all of the quilt fabrics. I am glad that I don't have to decide which one to make first. The afghan colors are beautiful. Have fun making the baby quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun stuff. I really love that last afghan. The flowers crocheted in it are so pretty! Can't wait to see your quilt to match!

    ReplyDelete