Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Wishing all of you a very special Valentine's Day shared with those you love!


I'd like to share with you some heart photos I've taken while in Montana, starting with this cool bike decked with hearts I spotted outside my favorite chocolate shop!


How about this tie dye heart t-shirt?  


This picture wasn't taken this winter, but I had to share it again.



Can you see the heart formed by the melting snow?  I took quite a few shots this summer trying to capture the heart that I saw....my daughter sees a butterfly.  What do you see?


These hearts are a close-up of my Priority: Alzheimer's Quilt #8419 Sweet Hearts which is still for sale if you like it ;-)

Happy Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

  1. Cute photos, Rene'. I love it. :-) Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Heart Day to you too! Your photos made me smile! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun heart photos! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day as you are such a sweetheart every day of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day! I love your hearts. Such a variety.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw it!

    Thanks for sharing these Rene'.

    Happy "the day after" Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete