Thursday, April 28, 2011

I Screwed Up

I've been doing a lot of that lately, and it has mainly involved forgetting (and misplacing) things and missing deadlines.  How did I let the month of April just slip by without my noticing?  

Somehow I neglected to realize that I had not submitted a Priority: Alzheimer's Quilt for April as I have committed to do.  Shame on me...I apologize for not setting a better example ;-)
Thank goodness some of us are on the ball.  Kathy sent me a friendly email reminder which allowed me to finish my quilt in time and meet my goal.   Thank you, thank you, thank you Kathy....you're the best!!
If only Kathy could email me daily with reminders of other items on  my to do list ;-)

Sneak peek 
The idea for my April Priority: Alzheimer's Quilt had been floating around in my head for  a while, and I even started working on it early in the month, but it got pushed aside for other projects.  Of course, I pulled it out immediately after receiving Kathy's email and finished it rather quickly.  There is a story behind this little quilt which I will share at another time (probably tomorrow) along with pictures.  For now the above picture can serve as a tease ;-)
#6733 Rays of Hope made and donated by Cynthia Pierron Janney
I haven't added to my AAQI collection since purchasing this quilt, so I went shopping!!!!
Look at the beauty I acquired!  I can't wait to hang this Ray of Hope on my wall with the others.

Have an amazing day!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your Alzheimer quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking I would like another 4 hrs in the day just to do what I would like to do, instead of just about always doing what I have to. lol

    April just flew...March was such a long month, I'm sure May will trip along quickly.

    Love the new aquisition!

    ReplyDelete