Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Spring to Finish...finished

You are probably getting tired of hearing that I am still in the middle of moving, because I am definitely getting tired of saying it!!!  The movers messed up our moving date which means a couple of extra days living among boxes....packed boxes with no access to personal items ;-(


I have no new pictures or completions to share (because I can't find my camera cord!), but it is time to report on Jacquie's Spring to Finish Challenge.


I set seven goals for myself, and finished 3 and 1/2.  It's not 100%, but, considering the last few weeks, I'll take it.  I kept up with the Pinwheel Sampler Quilt Along which meant finishing it; quilt and bound my "Charity 100" quilt, labeled registered and mailed my AAQI Feeling Groovy; and kept up with the hexagon quilt along (this is my 1/2).


In addition to listing our goals, we were to say how we would reward ourselves.  My reward is attending a quilt retreat in Minnesota which will also allow me to cross three things off my Bucket List...attending a quilt retreat, meeting bloggy friends in person and attending a quilt show!!!

Have an amazing day!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Rene', I'll be seeing you real soon! Happy sewing til then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! After the movers messed up, still finishing 3 1/2?!?! You deserve a quilt retreat! Just wish I could be there to help with that bucket list!!! :0)
    Blessings,

    KT

    ReplyDelete
  3. accomplishing anything while moving, beyond moving is nothing short of miraculous!

    love your work!

    ReplyDelete