Thursday, June 3, 2010

Moving Day

is finally here!  I snuck out for a few hours yesterday to catch the end of our guild meeting.


Kathryn was sweet enough to take over the meeting for me, and Michele showed us her great method for paper piecing!


She makes it look so easy!  I think I just need to practice it more before I really get the hang of it, but it's good to know it's possible ;-)


We had three new members join us for June's meeting.  Welcome girls!  (I showed up late so didn't catch their names.)


Our meeting ended with the usual, creative Show and Tell and door prize.  I love Kathryn's experimental piece (her phrase not mine)!  She painted, bleached, appliqued, embroidered and quilted!  Very cool.  There's more on our Flickr page!

I even did some much needed fabric shopping therapy!  I don't have any pictures, but head to Michele's blog to get an idea.  We purchased the same Blah Blah Blah fabric.  While you are there, wish her a happy birthday!

Have an amazing day!!!


1 comment:

  1. your so funny, blah blah blah.. are you all moved yet?? in about a week I will be on the road to MN! see you there! two weeks!!

    ReplyDelete