Thursday, January 21, 2016

2016 Finish Along Q1 List

I did not get a chance to link up with the first quarter Finish Along, but for my own accountability purposes I am making a list to finishes to complete.


I would like to make two more Layover quilts this quarter.  I have all the blocks made for a toddler size, and most of the fabric cut for another twin size.


Also on my list is a purple version of the Have a Heart quilt for my daughter.  Again, most of the fabric has been cut; it's just a matter of making a zillion HSTs, trimming and then assembling into a quilt.


This new toy was just delivered, so I guess learning how to use it while quilting the above mentioned quilts is also on my first quarter list!

How's your 2016 going so far in regards to sewing projects?

4 comments:

  1. You are going to have such fun with that new machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list and even greater that you'll get to practice on your new machine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice that you have a plan, René. And it's especially great that you'll be using your new Juki, instead of Frank, to quilt your quilts. Can't wait to see how all that goes for you. I don't make a list anymore. It just makes sewing and quilting stressful when it's meant to be fun. I'm making good progress on everything I want to work on, and that makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete