Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Random Ramblings

Monday was a play day. Saw HP7 for the second time.  Awesome!


Received my prize in the mail for playing along with Cara and others during Talkin' Tuesday:  a charm pack of Sandy Gervais' Adoring donated by Natalia at PieceNQuilt.  Yeah!!!  Need to add another Christmas project to my list ;-)  Tonight is another Talkin' Tuesday and I hear there will be fabulous prizes donated by Fat Quarter Shop!

Adoring Charm Pack Sandy Gervais for Moda Fabrics

Ordered missing solids needed for Quilt #1.  Preliminary layout is shown on the left.  Details coming soon.  As you can see, my design wall is still in the closet.


Monday was also a work day as I cleared out some boxes from the garage by dropping them off to Goodwill; bought all the ingredients for a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner; prepared the house for guests; and put a dent in my growing number of Inbox email messages.

I'm hoping today will be even more productive.
Have an amazing day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment