Monday, August 9, 2010

To Do List

My weekend was spent hanging out with family...sweet!


My husband even went with me to JoAnns.  Not really sure why unless it was to make sure I didn't go overboard in spending.   For once I managed to buy what I needed when it is on sale....batting...lots and lots of batting....


...for these three quilts waiting to be quilted.


The kids go back to school Wednesday, and there is so much to do...last minute pool parties...making lists of quilts to work on once I have the day to myself... {grins}....school supplies to purchase...doctor appointments to attend...teachers to meet...summer assignments to finish...


My summer schedule hasn't jived with the Dear Jane classes.  I hope to make the meeting this week.  If so, there are many blocks for me to complete if I want to catch up with the group....another thing to add to my list.

What's on your to do list?

Have an amazing day!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend, and very productive shopping spree! Love it when that happens. I'm with you in that I have three quilt tops that need to be quilted, but they are towards the bottom of on To Do list. One of these days, I will get to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rene', I love going to JoAnn's. Sounds like you had a great weekend. Our school starts in 2 weeks. I'm ready, me kids are not. They like the slleping in thing. Have a great week and happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When i buy batting at joanns i buy a bolt with my coupon. It seems to last forever...the only problem is where to put it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great "to do" photos Rene! Oh I remember those days before school started - such a pull and tug sort of time. Enjoy the time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at your quilt top from retreat! Love it! And love the little lizards and moose peeking out of my mailbox when I got home from retreat. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete