Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Quilting for Charity

This is the latest quilt top made for Project Linus. The fabric is a cowboy theme I picked up in Montana. I think it is pretty cute. I hope the recipient thinks so too.


Below are some blocks for the next Project Linus quilt. This one is a bit more colorful. I think it is cheery. Anytime I see bright novelty prints I think of using them for a Project Linus block.

My new goal is to make at least one quilt a month for Project Linus. So far I've been able to stick with it. I would also like to make blocks for Quilts of Valor and have purchased fabric for this purpose. Just need to get started.


I would love to hear what charitable organizations you are involved with. Please leave me any information you have regarding these groups. You can visit Project Linus at www.projectlinus.org for information on their organization. (Sorry, haven't learned how to do the links yet on the blog.)

Rene'

2 comments:

  1. Great start on a blog. Here's a link to help you figure out how to put links on your blog.
    http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=41379

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last comment was not from Zoe but from me...I guess she was the last one signed in to google...I have been having problems too! :)

    ReplyDelete