Monday, August 14, 2017

Monday Musings

Waiting to tempt me in my Inbox Sunday morning was this email.  Anthropologie joining forces with Liberty London spells trouble for my pocket book!


I walk by this stack of books (some new, some not so new) several times a day, each time telling myself I really should take a minute to sit and peruse them.


Wideback fabric designs have improved since I began quilting.  As much as I love a pieced quilt back, having the option of Kaffe 108" wide fabric, for example, to put on the back of a quilt is so nice!


I am growing my collection of EPP Happy Flower Blocks. Love this picture of a few I pieced out by the pool.


The move to SquareSpace is still in transition.  If you have an extra minute, please click here to take a look and tell me what you think.  Thanks in advance.  Have a wonderful Monday!  Happy stitching,




No comments:

Post a Comment