Monday, March 9, 2015

Choose Your Own BlockAlong 3/9/15

Most of the classes I took at QuiltCon did not require a sewing machine, so it felt good to sit down and sew on one today after about two weeks away.

Dear Jane Block B-10
My Dear Jane block for this week is another blue block, this time using scraps of Flea Market Fancy and Kona White solid.  I have been using so much low volume fabrics for the backgrounds, it was nice to go back to a solid for a change.

the blues
I need to update my layout (and count how many blocks I'm up to now), but here are my blocks made with blue fabrics.  

I also made some progress on my bee blocks and have done some hand sewing.
What have you been up to?

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty blue blocks. I'm trying to catch up all my bees and blocks today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue is so easy on the eye, isn't it? And hand sewing is certainly relaxing, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I have some of the same fabrics as you. . . and I love seeing how they make up into quilt blocks! Great fun to see these add up!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete