Monday, May 10, 2010

Checking In

I'm participating in Jacquie's Spring to Finish Challenge.  I don't know what I was thinking when I listed  my goals.  Of the seven, at least four of them involve quilting and binding in order to consider them done.


The first goal I listed was keeping up with the pinwheel sampler quilt along.  The pinwheel quilt top is finished, basted and ready to be quilted.  I plan to work on that today.  


My second goal was to keep up with the hexagon quilt along.  So far, so good.  The latest block was made with our solids.  You can see I used the chocolate brown.  I also have some blue that I am considering.  I need to make some Block 4s with the blue to compare.


My AAQI needs to be labeled and mailed.  I'm just waiting on my number assignment so that I can add that to the label and ship it off.

Speaking of AAQI, today is the last day to bid in the May auction.  I've got my eye on one or two lovelies.  We'll see if I'm still the high bidder at 10pm EST!  If not, there are a couple for sale that I've also been eyeing.  Check it out!

Have an amazing day!!!



3 comments:

  1. Rene! Great job on the pinwheel quilt...I wasn't so sure of your background, but now that it's done, I really like it. Good Luck with the quilting!

    I think your brown background choice for the hexagons is marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that hexagon quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Max seems to be enjoying your pin wheel sampler quilt. I really like it. This may be one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete