Being in the mountains reminds me of this quilt I photographed here a few summers ago.
| one of my favorites |
I thought a quilt version of Throwback Thursday would be in order since I am vacationing with my family and not getting much sewing accomplished.
| love the colors |
You can read more about this quilt here if you'd like. Hope you are getting time to sew and/or enjoy your summer. Thanks for stopping by,


I love all the quilts linked here, this one especially.
ReplyDeleteWOW! This is gorgeous Rene! I think I need to read more....
ReplyDeleteYou know I love a good rainbow. This is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you Yanick! Yes, I know you do love a good rainbow ;-)
Deleteุดุฑูุฉ ุนุฒู ุฎุฒุงูุงุช ุจุงูุฑูุงุถ
ReplyDeleteุดุฑูุฉ ุชูุธูู ุฎุฒุงูุงุช ุจุงูุฑูุงุถ
ุดุฑูุฉ ู ูุงูุญุฉ ุญุดุฑุงุช ุจุงูุฏู ุงู
ุดุฑูุฉ ุชูุธูู ููู ุจุงูุฎุจุฑ
ุดุฑูุฉ ุชูุธูู ู ูููุช ุจุงูุฑูุงุถ
ุดุฑูุฉ ุชูุธูู ู ุฌุงูุณ ุจุงูุฑูุงุถ
ุดุฑูุฉ ุชูุธูู ุดูู ุจุงูุฑูุงุถ
ุดุฑูุฉ ุนุฒู ุฎุฒุงูุงุช ุจุงูุฑูุงุถ
ุดุฑูุฉ ุชูุธูู ุงุซุงุซ ุจุงูุฑูุงุถ
ุดุฑูุฉ ุนุฒู ุญุฑุงุฑู
ุดุฑูุฉ ุชูุธูู ู ูููุช ุจุงูุฑูุงุถ
ุดุฑูุฉ ุชูุธูู ู ูุงุฒู ุจุงูุฏู ุงู
ุดุฑูุฉ ุชูุธูู ู ูููุช ุจุงูุฏู ุงู